Thursday, July 4, 2013

Yoga meditation - Add Meditation To Your Life (Part 1)


"Why I decided to Add Holistic Yoga Meditation to my daily life"

Everyone i know who enjoys the practice of meditation and yoga, initally became interested in it for their own individual reasons. Whether it is a change of lifestyle that a person might be after, or simply a need to relax at the end of the day, i have found this meditation practice to cover all the bases.

Before i began to add holistic yoga meditation to my daily life i was really experiencing a feeling of confusion. I wanted to know what 'it' was all about and what i was supposed to be doing. I enjoyed wandering here and there searching for something that seemed unfindable.

Whenever i returned from my travels i was always left with a feeling of "well, now what?" I was just as uncertian about things as before i left and had less money! Eventually my sniffing around and real desire to know what 'it' was all about led me to a person who gave me the opportunity to learn about the real meaning of meditation and taught me how to apply it to my life in a simple and fun way.

Why I practice holistic yoga meditation Part 2 Coming Soon
By Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment